Scott Hanselman has done a great post on NDepend (although it is now over three years old) that I need to read when I get a chance. I want to run NDepend on a few of my projects but I have been reading that it can be a bit of information overload unless you have an idea of where to start so I think I’ll crank up NDepend and read through Scott’s post as a starting point. I’m always one for going over old code a refactoring to improve maintainability and hopefully find and fix more bugs.
EDIT: Oops forgot the link.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Blast from the past
- Microsoft to contribute to jQuery
- Scott Hanselman to the Rescue!
- DRM and It’s Ilk
- The workplace juggling act
- Starting a business
- Working Out
- Interesting Info on How Lithium Ion Batteries Can Explode
- Schneier Is So Very Right
- IE 7 Release Candidate 1 Is Out
- Peter Coffee’s Top 10 Stupid Things that Smart IT Pros Still Do